Monday, November 16, 2009

Childcare projet?

For my junior cert I have to do a projet in home econimics,we have to interview find out in formation b goin to hospitals,scchools all that sort of thing.The theme is CHILDCARE but we have to do somehing to do with childcare like for example teeth or feeding(they are two I dont want to do


I ahve a cople of ideas oh by the way Im in 2nd year but we have to start this early in the project





my ideas





toys(but I think its to common)


premature babies


baby and child development


primary schools


playschools








I want more ideas please help thanks








xx

Childcare projet?
um what about the affect having a baby has on a persons life emotional physical and goin down to one income,


or single parenting, what help and support is around


or what baby products are the best compare say nappy brands cost quality whats best etc i will keep thinking if you need any help you can email me missamy@adam.com.au


good luck
Reply:ur ideas r good but i would say go w/ amy b also


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net