Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is it normal that i've never been to a dentist before. except those free dental service in school.?

Ok since i left primary school.


I've never been to a dentist.





Is it normal?





But my teeth are healthy and good. No problem so far.


I take good care of them. I brush my teeth everyday, i gargle mouthwash, i eat dental chewing gum after meals.





I love my teeth so much. So is it ok for not visiting the dentist since i'm taking good care of my teeth.





Any diets that can help enhance the strength of my teeth as well as keeping them healthy? such as those calcium filled food.


Better if mention some that also keeps my bones healthy





They'll be with me for a very long period and i want to have my original teeth till i grow old and die.





Dentures will be my last resort.

Is it normal that i've never been to a dentist before. except those free dental service in school.?
Even with "healthy" teeth, regular exams and cleanings are important. It's possible to have a cavity or other issue in a place you'd never see it, such as between the teeth or just under the gum line.





If you want to keep your "original teeth" until you grow old and die, get into the habit now of going to the dentist's office at least once a year to have them cleaned and checked. It's actually recommended that you do this twice a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net