Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sensitive to cold air conditioner?

I am 43 old female acutely sensitive to cold air conditioner. The effects are immediate and the colder the air the worse things are. This is followed by a thumping headache and painful soreness in the eyes and nostrils. Further exposure can result in heavy nasal congestion and pain spreading all around my eyes, jaws , teeth, And headache. The problem started after my open heart surgery for an aorotic valve replacement caused by JRA, and I am on coumadin therapy for life time. With my primary Dr. we did a lot of kind lab tests included TSH, ANA and they all come normal. I am a nurse working in the hospital. I wear a lots of clothing . If a go to the grocery store , I run along the aisles becuase I don't want to get sick . I stopped going to restaurants. Can you offer any help as to what it might be, what has caused it and what can be done? I so desperate, please help. Thank you

Sensitive to cold air conditioner?
When I started displaying these symptoms I called some friends of mine who were medical researchers. Their answer was this:





Buy a saline nasal spray and use it twice a day - religiously. Once when you wake up and before you go to sleep.





Okay, I thought this was too easy to fix anything.





Let me tell you - it is amazing.





Apparently it keeps your sinus cavities cleaned out and moist so the sinus trouble can't develop.





It is a very inexpensive fix if it works for you.





And, my sensitivity to cold diminished. I still don't like being cold and will usually have a sweater with me but nothing like it used to be.





I've told many people about this and they've all reported significant improvement. Give it a try and see how it works for you.
Reply:A/C takes the air that is in the room and passes it over cooling coils, then back into the room. Nothing is added to the air, nothing is taken from it. If it were a problem with the A/C more people then you would be getting sick. If there appears to be nothing physical or mechanical wrong you may want to look elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net