Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dental implants/bridge - what is it like?

I had a permanent tooth completely missing (one of my bottom molars) so I've had a space there for a long time since getting the primary one pulled. I just got my wisdom teeth removed and can finally start considering filling in that space. They originally told me I would get a bridge, but my last dental visit they recommended an implant. Of course I'm waiting until I get married this summer and start working and have it covered under insurance, so I'll probably get it done in the next year or so when I'm 22/23 yrs old. I was wondering what is the better option, and if I do go for the implant is it a painful procedure? I had no pain with the wisdom teeth extraction (3 out total, just minor discomfort and no swelling, no need for the vicadin, great experience surprisingly), and other teeth pullings I was fine as well. Does this mean I shouldn't be worried about the implant procedure as well, or is it much more intense?

Dental implants/bridge - what is it like?
I had an implant to correct a problem similar to yours, and it wasn't too bad. Of course, like any dental procedure, it wasn't exactly enjoyable. But the result is that I can chew on both sides of my mouth for the first time in a long time. Hopefully you have good dental insurance, because it cost me about $3K.
Reply:The best option is dental implants $1200 each.

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net