Thursday, November 12, 2009

Is it unusual that my 14mo old (15mo on the 27th) has all 20 of his primary baby teeth?

He has every one.. all the way through. I'm wondering if I should start taking him to the dentist? He's had the last two in the back (second molars, I think?) for a couple of weeks, and that made twenty.


Here is a pic.. (he was screaming for my camera in it lol) You can see most of them, and the last two on the bottom weren't through completely..





http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v38/su...

Is it unusual that my 14mo old (15mo on the 27th) has all 20 of his primary baby teeth?
Need not worry. Even it looks unusual, rarest of rare case, but every thing is in hands of God. You do not worry please.
Reply:I have seen your dear son's photograph- obviously all the teeth are not visible. But since you are saying you have counted these 20 pearsl---- please dont worry. The child appears quite healthy and in pink of health. Please take him to the dentist once - just for his first dental check-up. God bless your baby !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net